We are now looking for Export Sales Manager with proven experience for Spices Agriculture Commodities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Increase SKU orders for existing customers and penetrate new international markets for business growth, particularly for
spices agriculture commodities such as nutmeg, black pepper, cinnamon, betel nut, etc.
- To develop and implement comprehensive sales and marketing strategies: business plan for export, target countries, and
- Negotiate with buyers to determine the exact conditions of the export agreements, follows the commitment to the terms
of contracts, and maintain the company’s rights.
- Prepare, complete, and be responsible for all export documents following the destination country’s requirements.
- Monitor and manage the export process, and liaise with Operation (Logistics) division to meet buyers’ delivery
- Monitoring Account Receivable that will be overdue by actively interacting with buyers and the Finance A/R team to
ensure payments are received within the specified time limit.
- To manage costs of sales and marketing programs and ensure operating costs are aligned with the budget.
- Liaise with all potential local and foreign Chambers of Commerce, International Trade Promotion Centre, and related
Ministries & Embassies to promote export business.
- Having a Bachelor’s degree, majoring in Agribusiness/International Business.
- Proven track record of success as an Export Sales Manager for spices agriculture minimum 5 years.
- A result-oriented person with an emphasis on process improvement.
- Knowing about trade expo and International B2B activities with related Ministries and Embassies.
- Knowing the completeness of documents and payments for export activities.
- Fundamental critical thinking covers problem-solving, analytical, and negotiation skills.
- Having a certificate ISO 9001 / Food Safety (HACCP/ISO22000) / HALAL is a plus point.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa, both spoken and written (Mandarin is welcome).
- Willing to business travel overseas.
Send your Application & CV directly to email@example.com with email subject : Application for Export Sales Manager